- Contact Us
- June 3rd - 21st: LEAP, GEE & LAA 2 Remediation, 8 am - Noon (Mon.-Fri.)
- June 3rd - 21st: EOC Remediation - ELA II,ELA III, Algebra & Biology, 8 am -10 am (Mon.-Fri.)
- June 3rd - 21st: EOC Remediation - Geometry & History, 10 am -Noon (Mon.-Fri.)
- June 24th - 27th: EOC Summer Retest
- June 25th - 26th: LEAP LEAP, GEE & LAA 2 Summer Retest (Grades 10 - 12)
- June 27th: Make-up testing
Middle School Event | High School Event | School-Wide Event | Exams
VIEW COMPLETE CALENDAR
|Summer Remediation Schedule||Enrollment/Registration|
|Cell Phone Usage Policy|
|Sign Up - Email Updates|
Where Boys Become MEN
Miller-McCoy Academy, New Orleans' only all-boys charter public school, serves urban male students in East New Orleans. Miller-McCoy Academy is the only public, all-boys option for parents seeking a gender based structured environment with emphasis on exceptional academics and culture.
Miller-McCoy Academy is an open admission, college preparatory school serving grades 5-12. We envision and believe that urban male students can and will become critical thinkers, responsible citizens, and positive leaders in the community.
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of Kelly Miller and Elijah McCoy for their contributions to the fields of mathematics and business entrepreneurship; Miller-McCoy Academy emphasizes science and technology, music and arts, and a full athletic program.
Three-fold Academic Approach
- Promote high levels of academic achievement.
- Nurture the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of male learners.
- Provide students the skills needed to be analytical thinkers, self sufficient and successful entrepreneurs, inventors and positive contributors to society.